WP Zapier now supports WooCommerce, probably the most popular eCommerce software to-date. This means that any of our customers using WP Zapier will automatically get access to these new features when upgrading to version 2+.
Some Ideas for Using WooCommerce and Zapier
Having automation for your WooCommerce powered store grants great benefits! You can now integrate with over 2,000+ apps with Zapier and WP Zapier. Some popular examples may be:
- Automatically email customers to leave a review or get in touch with after-sales support.
- Integrate your stocks with an external stock system, should you have a brick-and-mortar store.
- Synchronize your WooCommerce orders with your favorite accounting system such as Xero, Freshbooks or Quickbooks.
- Email customers whenever their order is updated.
- Send a Slack notification whenever an order is placed. (View guide)
Currently, as of WP Zapier 2.0, supports sending the following data to Zapier (or similar service) when one of the following triggers occur:
- New Order: Send data out when a new order is added. Data that is sent is general order information such as the order number, amount, billing address, tax charged and more.
- Order Status Changed: Send data out whenever an order status is changed (i.e. refunded, in progress etc). Data that is sent is general order information such as the order number, amount, billing address, tax charged and more.
- New Product Published: Send data out whenever a product (post) is saved. Data that is sent is general product information such as the title, description, price, quantity and more.