For the purposes of this Policy, ‘personal information’ is regarded and relates to personally identifiable information of natural or juristic persons. Natural persons can be identified, whether directly or indirectly, by identification number or factors specific to his/her physical, mental, economical, social or cultural identity.
Notwithstanding the exceptions in terms of this Policy, Yoohoo Plugins and brand representatives will not sell, rent or loan any personal information to third parties.
Information Provided By The User.
The following information may be collected and/or received:
- PayPal email address.
- Private information, including name, surname and IP Address.
- Contact information, including email address and social profiles.
- Business information, including company profiles, social profiles, websites, company name and location.
- Account information, including the use of third party services.
- Data, including use and access to our product(s), data transferred using our products and information submitted in regards to the use of our product(s).
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register on our site.
- Place an order (including abandoned orders).
- Subscribe to our newsletter(s).
- Leave a comment or review.
- Fill out a form.
- Open a support ticket.
- Enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your support queries.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or product(s).
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How Long Do We Store Your Information For?
We only store relevant information obtaining to each user for as long as your account exists on our website or servers. Information that is not mandatory to have an account on Yoohoo Plugins website or servers will be removed/cleared periodically at our discretion. Should you wish to delete your information from our servers, please contact us using the contact form here.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf such as Google Analytics and CloudFlare.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use the following cookies:
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAccepted||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||GA||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Analytical Cookies||‘_ga’, ‘_gid’||Analytical cookies for us to better craft the user experience based on your page view experiences. (Google Analytics)|
|Necessary Cookies||‘__cfduid’||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences. (CloudFlare)|
If Users Disable Cookies In Their Browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make Yoohoo Plugins site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders and pay for services or product(s) via PayPal.com
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Data collected: Email Address.
Yoohoo Plugins will periodically keep in contact with users interested in receiving our email newsletters which users can opt-out or adjust their contact information at any point in time and we will respectively act upon this decision. Signing up to Yoohoo Plugins email newsletters are not required and are optional. If you sign-up for a mailing list through one of our WordPress plugins/themes, a opt-in confirmation will be sent before you are added to our newsletter mailing lists. Yoohoo Plugins utilizes a third-party support provider [MailChimp].
Date collected: Email Address.
Yoohoo Plugins uses abandoned cart tracking service called [Recapture]. This will automatically store your email address after checkout. [Recapture] is also used to send periodically emails, currently 3 sets of emails across the period of 3 days for user’s that abandon checkout. You may unsubscribe to these email notifications at any point in time by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the emails.
[Recapture] adheres to GDPR, and provides their own resource mechanisms detailed in their GDPR Compliance.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product(s) and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. (and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.)
Children under the age of 18 are not to submit any personal information through or in relation to our service. Parents and guardians should reach out to Yoohoo Plugins prior to registering an account for a minor.
Especially applicable to this category but not excluding those mentioned above and below:
Yoohoo Plugins and brand representatives will share information of the user only in exceptional, limited circumstances as listed below:
- After the user has consented to such action.
- In terms of certain business-related functions, such as functions regarding the maintenance of our databases, processing of payments or otherwise providing necessary software, storage or networking facilities to so effectively operate and manage our product(s).
- Under certain circumstances, it is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy law, regulation, legal provision or process or governmental request, assistance of investigation into the violations of this policy, including fraud and theft and ultimately the protection of data and information of all users.
For completion of purchase the user is required to submit information such as a name and email address for receipt of our product(s) and create an account via which the purchase of said product(s) is verified. By voluntarily providing us with account information, the user submits that he is the owner of the information provided or are otherwise authorized to provide it to Yoohoo Plugins and brand representatives.