When Last Login Slack Notifications
When Last Login Slack Notifications add-on grants users the abilities to be notified on a Slack channel whenever a user with a specific user role logs into a WordPress website. This add-on is ideal for users that manage a small team and would like a real-time update of when admins or editors are logging into websites they manage.
- Easy to setup.
- Instant delivery.
- Requires When Last Login v1.0 or higher.
- Real-time Slack notifications to your Slack team.
- Link an unlimited number of websites to post to a single / multiple Slack channels.
- Track user logins with certain user roles including custom defined WordPress roles.
- Ability to receive notifications on certain days and times.
- Receive notifications when a user registers on your site.
- Receive a user’s anonymized IP address upon login.
- Regular updates for bug fixes and new features.
- Priority support and automatic updates for 12 months.
Upgrade To An All Access Pass Today And Unlock All Products Immediately
The All Access Pass is to simplify pricing. Pay a flat yearly fee and get access to all existing and upcoming product releases for Yoohoo Plugins. Features Access to all existing plugins and future product releases. Available in 1 Site, 3 Site and Unlimited Site licenses. Cancel at anytime. Automatic plugin updates Priority support. More features coming soon.