WP Zapier now supports Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) which is great news for digital store owners. You can integrate Easy Digital Downloads with over 2,000+ applications.
Some Ideas for Using Easy Digital Downloads and Zapier
Here are a couple of sample cases you could possibly use for Easy Digital Downloads:
- Send information to your company’s Slack channel when a payment is completed.
- Notify your potential customers when a newly download is published on your store.
- Add customers to a MailChimp (or similar) list when the customer registers on your site.
There are many benefits to automating your Easy Digital Downloads store, the above sample cases are only a handful of examples. Automate your repetitive tasks so you can focus on building your customer base.
Easy Digital Download Triggers
- Customer Created: Send data out when a customer is created. Data that is sent is general customer information and the customer’s ID.
- Customer Updated: Send data out when a customer’s information is updated/changed. Data that is sent is general customer information and the customer’s ID.
- Download Created: Send data out when a download is published. Data that is sent is general download data and the download’s ID.
- Payment Completed: Send data out when a payment is completed. Data that is sent is general order information and the order ID.